ASPROFOS, a Group subsidiary, is the largest Greek engineering firm and largest energy consulting services provider in South-Eastern Europe It operates in accordance with internationally accepted standards and practices, certified by ISO 9001, ΕLΟΤ 1429, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. ASPROFOS supports the Group’s investments particularly in the fields of refining and natural gas, through the provision of a broad range of technical, project management and other related advisory services, while seeking to continuously expand the range of its services and broaden its client portfolio to include mainly international clients.
In 2018, it employed 225 qualified professionals and its turnover reached €12.4 million.
In 2018, ASPROFOS provided services to 90 new projects, the most important of which are outlined below:
- Design of new white products pipeline for the interconnection of the Aspropyrgos and Elefsina Refineries, and upgrade of the existing suburban railway line in western Attica.
- Equipment design (supply technical specifications) and construction of a new SRU unit and its interconnection with the refinery of Thessaloniki.
- Detailed design for the implementation of the findings of the HAZOP study on the naphtha isomerization unit (U-3300) at the Aspropyrgos refinery.
- Advanced Basic and Detailed Design (FEED) of the LPG facilities and of oil product storage facilities in Vasiliko, Cyprus.
- Project management services for the strategic reserve of Serbia.
- Design and environmental study for the natural gas pipeline project IGI Poseidon.
- Study for the rerouting of the JET A1 pipeline in Sri Lanka.
- Construction supervision services for the new Amine Unit at the Rijeka Refinery in Croatia.
ASPROFOS’ activity in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility was also significant in 2018, as it supported the Group's program by restoring the Theatre of Mandra in Attiki, as well as completing the restoration of the special education complex in Rafina.